Monday, October 9, 2017

Summer pics

Editor's note:  I started this post a looooong time ago.  I don't even know when.  Sarah can comment and let us know dates.  Anyway, I have been wanting to blog again, mostly so that I will remember what the hell we did someday when we have time to sit down and think about what we did, rather than what needs done.  Anyway,  here is a small out of date collection.  I'll try to post some more recent stuff this evening.

Mom and Dad just left after a long weekend and we welcomed Marjie and Tess to the hostel.  It's so good to have friends and family come to the house.  We've been out and about the last couple weeks, so I thought I'd share a few pictures.



Father's day dinner at the Scotch and Sirloin.


Riding up the Black Diamond Trail with the kids!  We had such a great ride.  We past lots of smiling people and even got to stop and help a damsel in distress.  Go team.


Emmett giving the trusty stead a quick inspection at our half way point.


Emmett loves daycare


Man, this must be from awhile ago. This book is long gone.  Loved to pieces.


From our early summer beer trip.  This is the line at Treehouse.  Not worth the wait, IMO.  Still, we had a great time traveling and camping together.  Vinnie even met us on the spur of the moment.  Wound up being Jevon, Erik, Zach, Vinnie, and I.  We camped at Suarez Family Brewery; which was much cooler than Treehouse.


Vinnie rocking some crazy do.


Brew dog at Suarez.  I thought about dognapping her, but she had a pretty good thing going.



Rehanging the gutters with Pop Harrington.  Still keeping the rain out as I type!




More projecting with Dad.  16# hammer.  I call it The Persuader.


Skyping!


Early attempts on the balance bike.  His legs are a little short, but he's got the gannas



2 comments:

Patrick said...

Thanks for posting. I need to get back at it myself!

Karen and Pat said...

Nice post...fun to look back on the summer.