Monday, October 9, 2017

Begin dream sequence

I think, upon reflecting on just how many pictures I've taken and how long it's been since I've posted, that maybe I'll do an old post and then a new post until we get caught up. You know, kind of artsy flashback style.


A couple cool guys, ready for a summer day.


Emmett cuddling with Mama after a swim in the lake out at Pat's.  We've not been getting out there as much as we used to, which makes me a little sad, but we still love it.  Abe loves to run around with Pat's current pack of wolves.


Early July, 2017: First birthday party for Emmett, Willa, and Lara.  We had a lot of fun despite all the people.  I'm not sure who invited cyclops.


Cake eating contest.  This was taken before Emmett finished his and went after Lara's.  Go team!


Slack lining.  Always entertaining to bust this thing out for a bunch of people who've been drinking beer in the sun all afternoon.  Safety third.  FYI, Sam didn't do that well on the walk that postceded this picture.  Next up, Octoberfest from this past weekend, then maybe some beach pictures.  Who knows!

No comments: