Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Emmett and Sarah go to Ohio


So, I wasn't around for any of this, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.  It's ok.  I'm in a place in my life where I can admit that.  It does mean that the writing is going to be limited.  This may be an explicit pleasure for some of you. 


Chatting with G-Grandma H


Staring down Maggie


Guys, I can walk!  If only you'd let me try.





My tub at home is definitely bigger.






That's enough visiting.  Time to recharge.



Learning from the yogi.



Meanwhile, back in Ithaca...  I had to take pictures of myself cause there was no one else around.


Zach and I got a ride in.  I love mud and rocks and bikes.]


Hobbs and I hung out and whistled MASH


Checked out a beaver dam in the canoe.  

And missed my babies.

If you have a story to tell about the Ohio trip, leave it in the comments or post your own blog.  I'd love to hear more about it.

No comments: