Thursday, January 29, 2015

Music and other inpiration

This is just a collection of videos I've been watching lately.  I'm always looking for inspiration, although I don't even aspire to anything like this.  Doing a 360 spin on the ground is super exciting and plenty for yours truly.  A simple bunny hop over a log makes my heart happy.  Still, it's so cool to see what some people can do.

This first video comes from a ski movie called All.I.Can, which is great as a ski movie, and has a little bit of a message about global warming.  This scene is by far my favorite.  I've probably watched it 15 times so far.  Keep your eyes peeled for the moment he hops between the chains of an old school swing.

This Danny Macaskill movie is new to me.  I had to watch it a couple times, plus check out the behind the scenes before I could believe it was real.  Did he just do a forward flip over an exercise ball onto a railroad track?!?!?!?!  For real?!?!

Sick.  (The kids say that sick means bad, or cool, or groovy, or the bees knees; depending on the reader's generation).

It's 10 minutes long.  I promise you won't regret a second of it.  Detroit never looked better.

And this, my friends is Asaf Avidan.  Thank you NPR.


2 comments:

Adam said...

Here's one more for you:

http://youtu.be/yKP7jQknGjs

Ian said...

these are absolutely crazy. like adam said, here's another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mqR-vQXaY