Saturday, December 1, 2018

Not every picture has kids in it...

I ask myself often, "What did you used to take pictures of before you had a kid?"

Here are some photos from England and Germany that don't have people as the main subject.


The view from our backyard.  We had some beautiful sunsets and sunrises.


What a quaint little stone cottage we stayed in.  I'm so surprised that someone doesn't live in this house full time.  I'd have a hard time renting it out.


The poppy.. a symbol of peace, and what a perfect one was found growing up through a crack in the wall.


Low tide.



Tidal pool at low tide.




Ripples in the sand.









Great little fishing communities.



An island in the river in Tubingen.









Double deck train.  Headed back to Edemissen






On the river in Hamburg.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

great shots. i too find myself shooting children, but i also think that most shots are intrinsically prettier with my kids in them. this could be due to the fact that I am a crappy photographer. anyways, nice shots.