Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another weekend



Sarah took this on our ride this morning. I love it.

I took this one of Sarah. It looks a little washed out maybe. I like the contrast of her hair and the yellow leaves. Love the hand at her side, too. So casual



New toy. Happy boy.

Sarah mixed and poured a lot of mud. It's so great to work with her. I'd rather spend a day working on a project with her than do most anything else.

Will we make it. The sun is low and just one rafter is done.

That's a self portrait, thank you. Impressed even myself on that one.


Fortunately we left some of the wood so I could walk around on it. It was both inconvenient and precarious.

Below is a series of stupid faces I make while working. Sarah captured these for posterity.



The supervisor.

No comments: