Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring 2011 at the O'harribassington's


Doesn't look half bad to me.

Jonas the canine pin cushion. Getting some acupuncture. Seriously. He seems to enjoy the attention at least and hasn't complained about his chi being blocked in ages.

Sarah officially smashed a bottle of champagne on the bow of the 2011 grilling season.
Ready for the maiden voyage.

Hunting camp in the Adirondacks. Only thing that got shot was a growler of Ithaca's finest.

2011 Sprouts.

Seeding the flats. Corn, snap peas, green beans, peppers, hot peppers, cherry tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, fennel, butternut squash, carrots, onions...
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!




The trusty steed.

Spot, the rooster.

3 comments:

Karen and Pat said...

Nice pictures! Looks like you had a good week of R & R - even if the sun didn't really do it's fair share. I like how you did your pictures, they really look cool. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the not too distant future:-)

Ian said...

can't take good enough pictures on your own eh? no, i have to admit that a few of them are pretty cool. it was good to talk to you yesterday. take care, be happy, and stay safe.

K said...

Yeah. I have mixed feelings about doctoring pictures, but it used to be you could get special film, lenses, filters, and chemical processes; even special cameras to alter the images. I've grown to see little difference between that and photoshop. The camera that I'm shooting with is good, but the colours still come out kind of harsh... not realistic without warmifying and enhancement. If I were selling these, I'd do so under the heading "Art" rather than photography. Still, I feel pretty good about them. I'm really happy with the saddle, the rooster, and the dilapidated shack in the trees.